Welcome to the animated comment fic-a-thon! The purpose of this comment meme is to generate fanfiction for various animated movies- from the classics of our childhood to the newer releases that we still love to the Studio Ghibli releases that have won awards for their creative mastery.
- This meme is restricted to animated movies. I don't say this out of a desire to restrict, but because it's pretty easy to find fic for shows like Fullmetal Alchemist and Avatar: the Last Airbender, and not so easy to find fic for movies like Atlantis: the Lost Empire and Land Before Time. And frankly, the canon of animated shows is so huge, including all of them would make the meme bigger than I'd be able to handle.
- Crossovers are fine, so long as both movies involved are animated. For example, a crossover between Tangled and The Hunchback of Notre Dame wherein Rapunzel and Quasimodo discuss being locked in towers is fine; a crossover between Treasure Planet and Serenity is not.
- Stories with explicit sexual content is fine, but be sure to put a rating- PG, PG-13, R, etc- in the subject line. If your characters are below the age of consent- we'll use eighteen for the purposes of this meme, though I understand that it can vary from place to place- be sure to add a warning for this.
- If your story includes any sort of potentially triggering content, warn for it in the subject line. This is non-negotiable. Failure to do so will result in the fill being deleted, so that you can repost it with appropriate warnings. If you're not sure what might constitute triggering content, feel free to ask in the questions thread.
- Constructive criticism is fine, but please don't bash anyone's stories or prompts. What appeals to you may not appeal to everyone, and I want to make sure that all participants feel welcome.
- Prompts should follow this format: "Movie, character/pairing, prompt." For instance, a prompt might read "Beauty and the Beast, Belle/Adam, that boy is a monster." In the subject line of the fill, include the title, as well as the movie canon you're basing the story on, the rating, and any warnings. So a response to that prompt might read "he's a wolf in disguise, Beauty and the Beast, Belle/Adam, R." This helps keep everything organized, as well as alerting prospective readers to stories that might interest them.